My goals for June:
1. Pass Anatomy/Physiology: Pending. Both professors said the grades should be posted this weekend, so I'm still waiting on that yet. I will definitely share the outcome as soon as I know!
2. Plan Meals: Fail. One nice thing about writing your goals down is that you can go back and reassess them after the time has passed for which you wanted to meet them. I love how naive I was to think that the month of June would be so laid back that I could actually plan my meals each day! I was not home a single weekend during this month, which is when I do my menu planning! Not to mention a move and school - this just didn't happen.
3. Find a New Gym: Check! We are the proud members of Gold's Gym!
4. Meet My First Weight Loss Goal: Fail. I'll save the excuses I've already used up above, but this goal WILL be met for July because there will be no reason NOT to meet this goal!
My goals for July:
1. Go to the gym 5 days a week. This will consist of 40 minutes of cardio and 1 day per week of weight lifting.
2. Meet my first 10lb goal. I can do this. I'm 7 pounds away. I. will. do. this.
3. Plan my meals. By doing this, it will help me stay within my daily Points+ range. Also, it will help me start going through my cookbooks, as is another goal of mine.
4. Take my lunch to work every day.
5. Divvy up my Points+ balance for each meal and stick to it. I have a tendency to just eat whatever I want when I want, regardless of the Points+ value. Sometimes this works to my benefit, most times it does not. I plan to use a variation of Christina's method and see how that works for me:
Wish me success!!I get a total of 41 Points+ per day. They will be divided out as follows:
- Breakfast: 10 Points+
- A.M. Snack: 5 Points+
- Lunch: 10 Points+
- P.M. Snack: 5 Points+
- Dinner: 11 Points+